The AngularJS 2 training course is designed to teach developers how to use AngularJS to facilitate the development of the Single Page Applications. It provides the knowledge and skills required to become a successful Front-End full stack developer. It starts with the fundamental concepts of AngularJS like Directives, Filters, Controllers, Services and then move to the advanced concepts like Dependency Injection, Custom Services, Routing, Templates, TypeScript, REST Exposure and Angular2 features.
Why learn and get certified in AngularJS 2?
2. With AngularJS 2.0 is a complete-rewrite with massive changes like internationalization, tight integration with ES6, TypeScript, comprehensive routing , mobile support and more
After the completion of this course, Trainee will:
1. Hands on experience of developing Single Page Applications using Angular
2. Creating custom directives and services required for complex applications
3. Working with Dependency Injection (DI)
4. Using AngularJS 2 features like pipes, templates, cross platform features
5. Exposure to RESTful web services
6. Understand how to use Node.JS, MongoDB (MEAN Stack)
2. The DOM ( Document Object Model )
Who should attend this Training?
AngularJS is one of the fastest growing client side technology and maintained by Google. There is an increasing demand for AngularJS professionals in the market. This professional course is ideally suited for:
How will I perform the Practicals?
For practicing, completing the assignments and case studies provided in this training course for AngularJS 2, you will need the following tools. All these tools are Open source,
1. Editors – Sublime Text3, Brackets, Notepad++
2. Browsers – Google Chrome, Firefox, IE 9+
3. Apache Server – XAMPP Server
POC 1: Online Learning Management System
In this case study, you will be developing an online learning management system with the following functionalities:
1. Student Registration
2. Student Signup
3. Courses List
4. Searching the courses
5. Course details
6. Enrolling for the course