Business Analysis with Healthcare domain knowledge combines with Business Analyst skills to give a customized skillset for an individual looking to make a career as a Business Analyst in the Healthcare domain. This explores many business processes, use cases at every point of contact where the patients interfaces with the healthcare professionals. A Business Analyst should equipped with clinical trial knowledge and with various tools usage like SAS, HPQC- ALM, MS Visio, etc
Did you know?
1. As hospitals are getting digitized, Business Analysts acts as interface between patients and doctors and helps in maintaining patient data records, demonstrates the use of technology and electronic health records
2. As per PWC’s annual report, technology is playing a vital role where millennials are embraced and preferring virtual communication with doctors for health interactions using wearable devices and health applications. 61 percent are willing to have a video visit with the physicians and 21 percent are using mobile devices to fill prescriptions
3. MedeAnalytics, recently unveiled Enterprise Performance Management developed by OnFocus Healthcare to add planning, execution and progress tracking functions into company’s software. Clinical-Financial Performance Framework is a crosswalk analysis of all the hospital requirements and information on potential financial and non-financial risk assessment programs
Why learn and get Certified in Business Analysis?
1. MNCs are looking to employ qualified professionals as Business Systems Analyst, Healthcare Business Analyst, Business Analyst and so on and this certification will increase your visibility to such employers
2. According to one of the renowned recruitment portal, the average salary of the Business Analyst in the Healthcare is more than the average salary of a software engineer. Thus the specialization of Business Analyst in Healthcare ensures higher pay due to the scarce availability of qualified professionals
3. It allows for utilization of skills across the domains of IT, Business Management and Healthcare which increases employability of the individual post certification
4. As per the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), it is expected that there will be 19% increase in the job over the 2012 – 2022 decade
People with both technical and non-technical skills can enroll for this Business Analysis training. This is one of the most valued and respected profession, across all industries. This professional certification course is suited for:
1. Determine the primary role of a Business Analyst in a business
2. Understand project scope and project plan in a real business scenario
3. Learn Insurance Life Cycle and Healthcare Insurance products
4. Master in determining and analyzing business requirements document and business requirement Tools
5. Create a test plan as per the requirements using various testing methodologies
6. Learn different software development methodologies (waterfall, Agile, Spiral, RAD, Scrum)
7. Gain Knowledge on Prototyping and JAD [Joint Application Development], types of requirements (Business, Functional, Non-Functional, Transition, UI etc).)
1. Candidates should have education or background in some aspect of the life sciences, healthcare, IT, pharmaceutical, medical devices, or related areas
2. Basic knowledge on Healthcare processes and concepts
Prepare for Certification
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the National Society of Certified Healthcare Consultants (Certified Healthcare Business Consultant Certification). In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in Business Analysis in Healthcare Domain, demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective consultant. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
Who should attend this Training?
This certification is highly suitable for a wide range of professionals either aspiring to, or already in the IT domain, and/or have experience in healthcare domain such as:
1. Business Analysts
2. Project Managers
3. IT Business Analyst
4. Healthcare Professionals seeking to break into IT domain
5. Engineers seeking to diversify skillsets as an addition to their existing profile
How will I do practicals in Online Training?
For online training, Pennonsoft provides virtual environment that helps in accessing each other’s system. The detailed pdf files, reference material, course code are provided to trainee. Online sessions can be conducted through any of the available requirements like Skype, WebEx, GOTOMeeting, Webinar, etc.