Master Data Management (MDM) is the collective effort made by an organization to create one single master reference source for all critical business data, leading to minor errors and lower redundancy in business processes. By providing a single point of reference for crucial information, MDM eliminates costly redundancies that are generated when organizations rely on multiple, inconsistent sources of information. MDM solutions comprise a broad range of data cleansing, transformation, and integration practices. When data sources are added to the system, MDM launches processes to identify, collect, transform, and repair data. MDM also helps companies with segmented product lines, preventing disintegrated customer experiences.
Did you know?
1. Globally nearly 5,000 enterprises trust on Informatica fully leverage their information assets residing on-premise, in the Cloud and across social networks
2. According to Forrester Research report, Informatica MDM has received the highest possible score in 20 evaluation criteria, and top scores for the current offering and market presence evaluation categories
3. Informatica Cloud Customer 360 for Salesforce delivers a consolidated 360-degree view of Salesforce and enterprise data, including hierarchies
Why learn and get Certified in Informatica MDM?
1. Informatica MDM recognized as there was a rapid growth in MDM license product lines and the company expects to grow its MDM products and services through “three-pronged multi-year product strategy” involving cloud and big data
2. As Informatica MDM is used in wide range of applications like Big Data, Social, Cloud and Mobile Computing, the Informatica MDM professionals with niche skills has a huge demand in the IT market
3. According to LinkedIn, data Employers are looking for a specialized professional to fill the roles of Informatica MDM Consultant, Informatica MDM Developer, MDM Consultant, Informatica MDM Technical Lead and Informatica MDM Architect
After the completion of this course, Trainee will:
1. Describe the terminology, components, and key concepts used in Master Data Management as foundational knowledge before using the MDM Multidomain Edition (MDM Hub) solution
2. Create the elements of the data model that are used to contain data from different kinds of tables for batch processing using the Hub Console Schema tool
3. Gain knowledge on Informatica MDM multi-domain edition architecture and data process flow
4. Create the elements of the data model and define relationships within the data model
5. Define lookups in a data model Configure the stage process for the Informatica MDM Hub by creating mappings that use functions and cleanse lists to map, move, and cleanse data between the landing and the staging table
6. Have the ability to configure the stage process for the Informatica MDM Hub by setting options for Delta Detection, Raw data retention, and the Cleanse Server
7. Gain potentiality to configure the load process for the Informatica MDM Hub provides an overview of the match and merge process and its configuration
1. Basic knowledge of ETL and Data Warehousing Concepts
2. Knowledge of PL/SQL is also recommended, not mandatory
3.Pre-requisites Materials provided: ETL Overview, SQL Tutorial, Data Modeling and DW concepts
Who should attend this Training?
The Informatica MDM course is best suitable for the following professionals who want to build their career in Software Industries and accelerate their career growth.
1. Informatica MDM Consultant
2. Informatica MDM Developer
3. Informatica MDM Consultant
4. Informatica MDM Technical Lead
5. Informatica MDM Architect
Prepare for Certification!
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the Master Data Management Certification. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in Program Management demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective Professional. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency
How will I perform the practical sessions in Online Training?
For online training, Pennonsoft provides a virtual environment that helps in accessing each other’s system. The detailed pdf files, reference material, course code are provided to trainees. Online sessions can be conducted through any of the available requirements like Skype, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Webinar, etc.