Informatica is riding the wave of Data Integration currently in vogue to present its Certifications in Data Integration tools, with PowerCenter leading the pack. Special applications in ERP, manufacturing and HR alike have led to generation of data streams which need consolidation. This rising need in Data Integration and Data Warehousing is addressed by Informatica PowerCenter. PowerCenter offers continuous data processing with a zero-latency engine enabling business users to make timely decisions. It supports customer’s plans like data warehousing project, integrating or migrating applications, or evolving to a hybrid architecture and keeps their business agile.
Did you know?
1. Informatica has released Informatica cloud in 2016, to assist businesses in harnessing the exploding volume of data in their cloud applications and unifying data across traditional and hybrid data sources. Informatica cloud is mainly focused on delivering end-to-end cloud data integration and data management
2. Informatica being a 23-year-old company provides cloud based data management tools to their customers like General Electric GE and Amazon. It has a 22 percent share of the market for “integrated platform-as-a-service,” a cloud computing model that assists customers in developing applications and managing data over the internet
3. The key features of Informatica PowerCenter deals with partitioned data, caching techniques, parallel processing and quality bulk extraction or loading without any data loss. These key features has led Informatica PowerCentre as a market leader in data integration
4. Informatica follows mainstream marketing strategy where it leverages paperwork, press release, web forums and network community. This provides Informatica the leading edge in ETL space
Why learn and get Certified in Informatica PowerCenter (Developer)?
1. Based on 2015 market share revenue, gartner’s report announced Informatica as the #1 global Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) solution vendor for the 11th consecutive year. Its wide market share has raised ample of job opportunities for skilled professionals
2. In 2015, Informatica has generated over $1 billion in revenue. Now, it has plans to invest in startups, beef up its hiring capacity, and invest further in research and development to boost growth
3. It reports record of Quarterly Revenues of $303.7 Million and Annual Revenues of $1.05 Billion. Thus these revenue outcomes indicates the huge demand of Informatica Power Centre in the IT market
4. As per the latest job trends, the market of Informatica PowerCenter is highly profitable. It is an enduring technology and will be continuing progress with an exponential rate in the future as well
After the completion of this course, Trainee will:
1. Knowledge on Usage of PowerCenter 10 Designer to develop mappings that extract data from a source to a target, transforming it as per requirement
2. Ability to deploy PowerCenter transformations to format, cleanse, join, segregate and route data to appropriate targets
3. Potentiality to perform error handling or trapping by implementing PowerCenter mappings
4. Capability to develop and execute workflows which execute sessions paired with a mapping and to control data transformation processes by implementing PowerCenter, 10 workflow manager
5. Ability to plan and build basic mappings and workflows based on essential business needs
6. Complete knowledge on basic troubleshooting with help of PowerCenter debugger and logs
1. Basic knowledge of SQL and basic Unix development.
2. Good knowledge of ETL, and Data Warehousing Concepts.
3.Pre-requisites Materials provided: ETL Overview, SQL Tutorial, Data Modeling and DW concepts
Who should attend this Training?
This comprehensive course is ideal and best suited for the following professionals, who are interested in mastering skills and upgrading their knowledge:
1. Individual Contributors in the field of Enterprise Business Intelligence
2. Analytics Professionals
3. DW/BI/ETL/ Professionals
4. Software Developers
5. Mainframe Architects and developers
Prepare for Certification
Informatica PowerCenter Role Based Training Program by Pennonsoft will prepare you for all the broad topics covered in the Informatica PowerCenter Developer Certification. Pennonsoft’s unique blended learning approach to its courses will give you an edge with a combination of online training augmented by market leading instructor-led training sessions for enhanced learning retention and query resolution.
How will I perform the practical sessions in Online training?
We use the Oracle version of Informatica. Students will have to register themselves on the Oracle Site (edelivery.oracle.com). Oracle provides the development license for all the Informatica PowerCenter Products. Software for training purpose will be made available to the candidates during the training.The detailed installation guides are provided in the LMS. In case you come across any doubt, the 24×7 support team will promptly assist you.