There is a high demand for Enterprise Java Developers in the IT domain as of today more than ever. Software Professionals can stand out from the crowd by scoring a Java EE certification gaining essential job security even in a volatile IT market place. This is bound to increase an IT professional’s knowledge of Java EE and technologies related to it. The certification will validate the knowledge gained in Java EE and will boost any aspiring IT professional’s career forward towards a better path. AngularJS is a modern web framework of Google that builds on the existing HTML terminology or vocabulary. AngularJS is integrated with JSP based Java web applications and Servlets.
Did you Know
3. Java is a tech juggernaut and an enterprise favorite program as more than 95% of enterprise desktops run Java
4. JUnit Testing Framework is the top Java technology used by more than four out of five developers
Why learn and get Certified in Java JEE AngularJS 2?
1. According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the median annual salary for application software developers is $98,260
2. As per BLS, during the period 2014 – 2024, job for computer programmers will decline by 8%, while the certified software application developers will see an increase of 19%
3. Angular 2.0 is a complete-rewrite with massive changes like internationalization, tight integration with ES6, TypeScript, comprehensive routing, mobile support and more
After the completion of this course, Trainee will:
1. derstand Object Oriented Programming(OOP) using Java Programming language
2. Understand the model of object oriented programming, classes, objects, abstract data types, encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism
4. Explore the Java Servlet and Java Server Page Technologies
5. Learn and Implement multi-threading and exception handling
6. Learn Hibernate Mapping Associations and Hibernate Caching
7. Learn and implement SOAP Web Services and RESTful WebServices
8. Understand how to use Dependency Injection, Data Binding, Custom Directives and Filter creation
9. Understand Client Side MVC, SPA, and Typescript
10. Explore AngularJS 2 with features such as Components, Services and DI
Who should attend this Training?
This training is a foundation for aspiring professionals to become Java Developer and embark by enhancing their skills with the latest developments and ideal for:
2. Web Developers
3. Web Designers
4. Database Administrators
How will I perform the practical sessions in Online training?
For online training, Pennonsoft provides virtual environment that helps in accessing each other’s system. The detailed course material in pdf format, reference materials, course code are provided to trainees. Online sessions can be conducted through any of the available requirements like Skype, WebEx, GOTOMeeting, Webinar, etc.
CASE STUDY # 1 – “E-ZEE Mail System”
E-ZEE Mail System:
The Ezee Mail System is designed to provide a communication channel in an organization between different clients (organization staff) on the network. The main objective of the project is to develop a fully functional Ezee Mail System that enhances communication among the members of the organization in a reliable, cost-effective and secure way. Thus it helps the organization to improve the performance of its teams in the corporate sector.
This system design shall be able to provide the following facilities to the users:
1. System shall accept the mails from authorized users providing security
2. Submitted messages should be delivered to the appropriate person only
3. Provides facility to review messages from the respective folders
4. The rapid development of intranet may provide an innovative tool for construction and design teams in meeting these growing communication challenges
5. A project specific intranet uses a database server to store e-mail information and the organizational information such as user’s details including the personal information and information requests
6. Then team members can access this information using the Ezee Mail System. As information changes, the server content can be easily updated with new or revised data
7. This flexible approach allows geographically remote project teams to access timely, consistent and accurate information without expensive typesetting, printing, distribution and mailing charges
1. Client side: HTML5, CSS3, Java Script
2. Server side: Servlets, JSP, JSTL
3. Database programming: JDBC
4. Web server: Tomcat
5. Database server: MySQL Server
CASE STUDY # 2 – “STL Genius”
STL–genius is a product that has been developed for STL online. Since students find a number of benefits in an online examination, STL online aim is to pioneer in the deployment of its online examination engine “STL-genius” for its clients for conducting the online examinations and the recruitment drives. The software application has been developed by i-Gen Soft Sol and has been deployed on the servers of STL online, UK. The advantage to customers is the direct reduction in the recruitment and the administrative expenses adding to the flexibility and convenience for the client to manage the process eliminating the logistics problems. All these examinations continue to run with least concerns with a word of praise from the customers as well as the candidates
1. STL Genius
2. Client side: HTML5, CSS3, Java Script
3. Server side: Spring
4. ORM tools: Hibernate
5. Web server: Tomcat
6. Database server: MySQL Server