PRINCE2 software is best known for its non-proprietorial guidance for any project management which not only improves the overall project security but also enhances the organizational sustainability and capability across various fields such as research, IT, construction and product development. With PRINCE2 documenting the project and analyzing an issue at the appropriate level is much viable and easy. PRINCE2 is the widely practiced defacto standard in regions of United Kingdom and Europe which imparts best subject knowledge on the business case, cost, time, quality, scope, after the risk and benefits.
Did you know?
1. PRINCE2 technology is developed after 30 years of research. After such an extensive time frame of research and framework have become extremely user centric and customer friendly. Updates are made every two to three years keeping in mind the various demands of the industry.
2. The prince2 design is not limited to the industry but the demand for project management professionals is increasing in all industry sectors such as Engineering, Finance, Construction, Healthcare, Government, after Energy and Transportation. Thus indicates the significant growth recently in the other industries.
3. In 2013, Cabinet Office on behalf of Her Majesty’s Government (HMG) created AXELOS, a joint venture company in the United Kingdom and Capita plc. To manage, develop and grow the global best practice portfolio. This venture has developed PRINCE2, a combination of the proven best practice of PRINCE2 with agile concepts enabling absolute project and product delivery.
Why learn and get Certified in Prince2?
1. A project management professional with PRINCE2 certification will earn an average salary of USD 65K more than the other Project Managers and can work virtually in any industry and any location.
2. Prince2, originated and rooted in the UK and globally implemented in all the root projects and public sector projects of UK government. Hence, it is one of the most on-demand certification for all project management professionals.
3. PRINCE2 certification already drawn the attention of Fortune 500 companies leading to a drastic change in the growth curve of delivering a successful project. Thus, there is a great demand for certified PRINCE2 project management professionals.
After the completion of this course, Trainee will:
1. Understand the integrated elements of PRINCE2® (principles, processes, themes and tailoring) within a work environment
2. Gain knowledge on the benefits and principles underlying a structured approach to project management
3. Understand the purpose, objective and activities in all the seven themes and how they can be tailored based on the nature of the project
4. Be able to develop a product-based planning approach for projects that divides them into manageable, controllable stages
5. Learn how themes and processes can be tailored based on the size and complexity of the project
6. Acquire the skills and knowledge to pass the PRINCE2 certification exam and implement the project management concepts in real-life
No prerequisites to appear for PRINCE2® Foundation level exam. However, you need to be PRINCE2® Foundation certified to appear for PRINCE2® Practitioner.
Who should attend this Training?
This is one of the most valued and respected professionals requirement for individuals looking to gain knowledge on the PRINCE2 methodology. This professional certification course is ideally suited for:
1. Project Managers
2. Project Planners
3. Project Leaders
4. Project Directors
6. Program Managers
7. Department Heads of IT
8. Software Professionals
Prepare for Certification
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the PMI (PRINCE2 Certification). In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in Program Management, demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective Professional. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.