Python is one of the most time-tested, flexible and reliable open-source languages which is easy to learn and use. Python also has efficient and powerful libraries for analysis and data manipulation. For specialized computing, Python is used in varying domains such as oil and gas, finance, Physics and many more. The inbuilt debugger in Python makes debugging a relatively effortless task. The usage of Python increases programmer productivity and also improves the end programs greatly. With Python, one will be able to master web and game development and gain a strong foothold as a programmer in the IT domain. On successful completion of Python training always assures a job in Big Data Hadoop environment for relatively higher salaries.
Did you know?
1. Python’s design and libraries provide 10X productivity when compared to C, C++, or Java.
2. Python is one of the most popular object-oriented languages available and can be learnt fast and deployed easily. It can run on different platforms such as Mac OS, Windows and Unix/Linux making it highly suitable for the Data Analytics domain.
3. Python is free to use for all commercial products, due to its OSI-approved open-source license.
4. Python has evolved as the most preferred language for Data Analytics in the current IT marketplace and analysing the current and recent search trends on Python indicate that Python is the next major innovation and is a must for Data Analytics Professionals.
Why learn and get certified in Python?
1. According to the leading global job portal indeed.com, a senior Python Developer in the United States can command a salary of up to $102,000.
2. Python has the largest year-on-year job demand growth rate at 19% as most of the companies like Google, Yahoo!, Disney, Nokia and IBM uses Python.
3. Programmers across the world prefer Python because of its speed and ease of use. Python is so efficient in application that it reduces development time to half due to its simple and easy to read syntax and effortless compilation feature.
4. According to HackerRank, which provides a competitive platform for coders, out of a total of 38 programming languages worldwide, 13.95% of all code submitted was in Python.
After the completion of this course, Trainee will:
1. Master the basic and advanced concepts of Python
2. Learn about File and Sequence Operations
3. Understand Python scripts on Unix/Windows, Python editors and IDEs
4. Learn about the significance and installation
5. Learn how to use and create functions, sorting different elements, Lambda function, error and exception handling techniques and Regular expressions using modules in Python
6. Understand Socket programming by working on real-time projects such as FAQ Chat Application and Port Scanning Software
7. Learn working with MySQL database by installing MySQL-server, creating database and connecting MySQL and Python
8. Master Python Frameworks such as DJANGO and FLASK
1. Prior programming experience is desirable but not necessary along with familiarity with basic concepts like variables and scope, functions and flow control
2. Basic knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts is preferred but not mandatory
Who should attend this Training?
This certification is highly suitable for a wide range of professionals either aspiring to or are already in the IT domain, such as:
1. Professionals aspiring to make a career out of Big Data Analytics utilizing Python
2. Software Professionals
3. Analytics Professionals
4. ETL Developers
5. Project Managers
6. Testing Professionals
7. Other professionals who are looking for a solid foundation on open-source general purpose scripting language also can opt this training
Prepare for Certification
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the Oreilly’s Python Certification. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in Python demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be a successful Python Developer. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
How will I perform the practical sessions in Online training?
For online training, Pennonsoft provides the virtual environment that helps in accessing each other’s system. The detailed pdf files, reference material, course code are provided to the trainee. Online sessions can be conducted through any of the available requirements like Skype, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Webinar, etc.