SAP Business Warehouse or SAP BW is an enterprise data warehouse product by SAP which can integrate and transform business information from any possible source system. SAP BW using SAP HANA was the first application by SAP to run entirely on SAP HANA, and SAP BW 7.5 is the latest update in SAP BW. SAP is known for Data Warehousing worldwide and clients will gain immensely from the planning functions, query runtime, and improvements in data load seen in this product. This has highly simplified data modeling and reduced InfoProvider. Also, all data modeling is done within a new user interface which is distinct across all modeling tools.
Did you Know
1. The market for SAP is growing exponentially and on a global scale.
2. According to leading market research group, alliedmarketresearch.com, the worldwide market for SAP BW on HANA is forecasted to touch $41.69 Billion by the year 2020.
3. According to Forbes magazine, statistics have also shown that SAP is a major player in the global ERP market with a 24.6% market share.
4. Careers in SAP are extremely promising with a SAP Consultant in the United States earning up to $102,000 or more according to a survey by the leading job site indeed.com.
Why learn and get Certified in SAP BW 7.5 on HANA?
1. The SAP Business Warehouse software is a highly versatile data extraction, reporting, and aggregation tool. Therefore this training and certification that follows can help a professional pursue and obtain an excellent job in this industry.
2. Data is growing by leaps and bounds; companies are competing more and more using Analytics where Analytical companies are innovating to make getting answers easier. Therefore, thus there is a huge demand for SAP BW professionals.
3. Currently, there is a need for Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence professionals in several areas like operations, marketing, IT, sales, and others, hence increased career opportunities in SAP BW on HANA areas.
1. Candidates should have basic knowledge of data warehousing concepts along with excellent business knowledge on different application areas.
2. Experience in the ABAP language will be an added advantage.
3.Pre-requisites Materials provided: SQL Tutorial, Data Modeling and DW concepts
After the completion of this course, Trainee will:
1. Understand latest developments, possibilities and concepts of SAP BW 7.5 on HANA
2. Gain an overview of how to migrate and use SAP BW with SAP HANA
3. Attain the knowledge to migrate standard objects in SAP BW to HANA-optimized InfoProviders
4. Acquire the ability to understand real-time data integration and agile data modeling
5. Gain the knowledge on SAP HANA-related data provisioning methods for SAP BW 7.5
6. Learn about BW Enterprise Data Warehousing and its application
7. Understand HANA modeling and its use in application
Who should attend this Training?
This comprehensive course is meant for professionals who aspire to build a career or upgrade knowledge in SAP BW on HANA. This course is best suited for the following professionals:
1. SAP BW Practitioners
2. SAP BW Application Consultants
3. SAP Technical and Functional Consultants
4. Professionals with interest in Data Warehousing
5. Software Analysts and Mainframe professionals
6. Project Managers and Business Objects Professionals
7. Those aspiring for a career in SAP BI/BW
Prepare for Certification!
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the SAP Inc. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in SAP BW on HANA (E_HANABW151), demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective SAP BW on HANA Consultant. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
How will I perform the practical sessions in Online training?
For online training, Pennonsoft provides a virtual environment that helps in accessing each other’s system. The detailed course material in pdf format, reference materials, course code is provided to trainees. Online sessions are conducted through any of the available requirements like Skype, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Webinar, etc.