SAP is one of the biggest players in the enterprise software application industry which is aimed at superior enterprise resource planning. SAP is the abbreviation for Systems, Applications, and Products in Data Processing. SAP Finance and Controlling (FICO) is one of the most broadly used SAP modules. SAP FICO module includes SAP FICO configuration, SAP CO configuration, SAP FI user and SAP CO user. Taking up a SAP FICO certification is the first step towards beginning a career as a SAP FICO consultant. The different parts of the SAP FI and SAP CO modules are essential to building the skill sets of a SAP FICO consultant or professional.
Did you Know
1. SAP FICO enables enterprises to keep track of every financial transaction and aids in finance reporting at the end of fiscal year.
2. It has been established by research that SAP customers help 800 million consumers live safer and healthier lives.
3. SAP’s customers manufacture more than 77,000 automobiles per day as found by leading statistical organizations.
4. Another impressive statistic is that SAP’s customers produce 65% of the world’s televisions..
5. Also well known as an empirical fact is that SAP customers produce more than 52% of the world’s movies.
Why learn and get certified in SAP FICO?
1. SAP FICO offers highly advanced means of financial transaction reporting and also better handling of accounts.
2. Banks, tax authorities, managers, administrators, and stockholders utilize external reports generated with the help of SAP FICO according to specific requirements.
3. SAP FI is responsible for consolidating diverse modules and creating a single system for the entire organization.
4. To Sum it up, SAP FI obtains data for external reporting procedures while its SAP Controlling Module (CO) lays stress on data for internal users.
1. Candidates do not require any specific requirements to take up this course except a basic background in information technology.
2. We provide FREE Finance Domain Materialsif you want to Learn Basics of Finance and Accounting.
After the completion of SAP FICO course, you will be able to:
1. Learn the basic concepts and fundamentals of Finance and Controlling modules
2. Learn about General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Bank Accounting and Funds Management and its application in finance analysis
3. Learn about Business Process and how FICO Module work in R/3
4. Apply Implementation Training and Integration with other Modules
5. Apply Real-time Training with End to End Implementation Process
Who should attend this Training?
This certification is highly suitable for a broad range of professionals either aspiring to, or already are in the IT and Finance domain, such as:
1. Analytics professionals, professionals desirous of excelling in the fields of accounting and finance
2. IT developers and testers
3. Data analysts
4. BI and reporting professionals
5. Project managers
6. Data scientists
7. Professionals aspiring for a career in growing and demanding fields of real-time big data analytics
Prepare for Certification!
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered by Foundation and Advanced Level Certification exams. This is aimed at students who have recently completed, and experienced professionals to enhance their practical knowledge in SAP FICO modules. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified, demonstrates your knowledge and the skills, understanding of the fundamentals of SAP FICO along with processes, tools, techniques, and management methodology. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
How will I perform the practical sessions in Online training?
For online training, Pennonsoft provides a virtual environment that helps in accessing each other’s system. The complete course material in pdf format, reference materials, course code is provided to trainees. ZaranTech conductes online sessions through any of the available requirements like Skype, WebEx, GOTOMeeting, Webinar, etc.
CASE STUDY # 1 – “Implementation of SAP FICO software”
Implementing Company’s software in co ordination with SAP FICO:
In this Case study FICO had been using a simple in-house license manager to protect new installations of the FICO score, but as new implementations quickly spread around the world, they decided they needed a more sophisticated system for managing the licenses they sold worldwide. A major challenge with the product installations was that the typical end-customer has no direct Internet connectivity from the systems where the application is running, and IT resources were limited due to a full workload and other high priority projects. Implementing Company’s software into the FICO score software provided a relatively straightforward process requiring a minimal time commitment from IT, a secure licensing procedure and a periodic process for transferring data back to FICO in a quick and easy fashion for analysis.
1. Creation of Company’s General Ledger.
2. Creation of Company’s 3 Sub-ledger – Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Asset Accounting.
3. Creating of Company’s Controlling module.
4. The rapid development of intranet may provide an innovative tool for construction and design teams in meeting these growing communication challenges.
5. A project specific intranet uses a database server to store e-mail information and the organizational information such as user’s details including the personal information and information requests.
6. Then team members can access this information using the Ezee Mail System. As information changes, the server content can be easily updated with new or revised data.
7. This flexible approach allows geographically remote project teams to access timely, consistent and accurate information without expensive typesetting, printing, distribution and mailing charges.
2. Server side: Servlets, JSP, JSTL
3. Database programming: JDBC
4. Web server: Tomcat
5. Database server: MySQL Server
CASE STUDY # 2
Our Client is one of the World’s Premier and more than a Century old engineering group. The group turnover is around Rs. 100 Billion. The group is known for largest distribution network and excellence in manufacturing. The group consists of 20 companies including joint ventures.
The Company was incorporated in the year 1920. At present Company is having manufacturing facilities at 3 locations. The company’s operations are divided into seven SBUs. The Company’s distribution network comprises of 16 regional offices and 8 overseas offices. Product range includes industrial and agricultural pumps, hydro-turbines, valves, machine tools, industrial coatings, etc.
This project is a SAP R/3 implementation project. The scope of the project covers the business processes related to Marketing, Sales, Production and Finance Accounting and Management Accounting. So modules Implemented in this project are SD, MM, PP, FI and CO.
SAP recommends ASAP Methodology for implementations, In this case study, we will use ASAP methodology. As a consultant, you should get exposed to all Five phases of implementation and should be able to gain good knowledge on each phase. We will walk through with each phase in detail.
1. Project Preparation – Documentation Work
2. Business Blue Print – Documentation Work
3. Realization – Configuration and Customizations
4. Final Preparations: Data migrations from legacy to SAP system
5. Go Live and Support: Handholding’s for SAP implementation, Resolving tickets
Tasks in FICO Module:
You need to study and understand the different business process in Legacy & creation to a creation system and map them to SAP system. Configuration and Customization task include in Definition creation and assignment of Various Organization Units, variants, creation of different master records, should be able to post business transactions and generate various reports and do closing activities. You are expected to prepare a blueprint and also configuration documents. Further, you need to get involved in Data Migration Project where you should be uploading thousands of various master records like customer master, vendor masters, Asset Masters, GL masters, Material Masters… so on, also you need to build configuration blocks in sub modules like General Ledger, Bank Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Asset Accounting, Cost Element Accounting, Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Internal orders, Product Costing, Profitability Analysis.
Final you need to submit your work as a presentation at the end of training.