The SAP New Asset Accounting(FI-AA) module is an example of a financial module that has been redesigned in the S/4 HANA suite to increase process efficiencies across the lifecycle of an asset. SAP New Asset Accounting offers immense benefit over traditional Asset Accounting. Our training program focuses on managing FI-AA master data and on the handling of the various business processes in FI-AA, it includes topics like periodic processing, evaluation and depreciation and standard reporting. As FI-AA is a sub-ledger of FI, trainees can learn about organizational structures in Asset Accounting and FI, methods to configure of FI-AA in SAP Customizing, to find out how configuration possibilities can affect the application and the business processes.
Did you know?
1. New functionality is available in SAP New Asset Accounting to manage Parallel Valuations. You can handle parallel valuation of your assets using both the ledger approach and the accounts approach.
2. Data redundancy has reduced, and you have to use fewer FI-AA tables. Actuals is stored in the universal journal (ACDOCA) instead of in a variety of tables (including ANEP, ANEK, ANLC, ANLP, and ANEA). Plan and statistical data are stored in individual tables.
3. A mix between human and pure robot advice called Cyborg advice represents a paradigm shift in the path of change in the sap New Asseting Accounting management industry.
Why learn and get Certified in SAP New Asset Accounting?
1. Companies of all sizes subject to increased scrutiny by government agencies, regulatory boards and investors, accountability where transparency is the solution.
2. SAP New Asset Accounting minimizes asset register error rates and increases capital efficiency with optimized SAP asset accounting operations.
3. According to the research results, there is a huge demand for resources in the space of asset management jobs. If you are a newly-qualified accountant, now it’s a good time to take stock of your career options.
After the completion of this course, Trainee will:
1. Configure the Asset Accounting module
2. Create and change master data in Asset Accounting
3. Understand Asset Class, Number range interval, Depreciation keys, Screen Layouts
4. Attain knowledge of depreciation run and transactions
5. Identify which FI-AA reports you need to analyze asset values
1. AC010 Business Processes in Financial Accounting
2. Basic knowledge in Bookkeeping
Who should attend this Training?
This comprehensive course is meant for professionals who aspire to build a career or upgrade knowledge in Asset Accounting. This course is best suited for the following professionals
1. Application Consultants
2. Project Manager
3. IT Support
4. Power Users
Prepare for Certification
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the SAP Inc. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in SAP New Asset Accounting demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective SAP Asset Accounting Consultant. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.