Integration Core, Integration Architecture Overview, Integration System Tools, Integration Cloud Connect, Integration System Building Blocks, Core Connectors, Overview Core Connectors, Core Connector: Worker, Core Connector: Inbound Organization, Integration System Security, Document Transformation, XTT (XML to Text), ETV (Element Transformation and Validation), Business Process Framework.
Workday Web Services
1. Overview of Workday Integration Architecture
2. Workday Public Web Services
3. Understanding WSDL
4. Reporting as a Service (RaaS) Custom APIs
5. Workday Studio Web Service Tester
Enterprise interface builder (E I B)
1. EIB Overview
2. The Generated EIB Spreadsheet Model
3. Reference IDs and Data Structures
4. Inbound EIB integrations
5. Outbound EIB integrations
6. Workday Reports-as-a-Service (RaaS)
7. EIB spreadsheet templates
8. Custom XSLT with Workday EIB
9. Workday Web Services with EIB
10. Trigger an outbound EIB integration
Workday Integration Payroll
Introduction to Discovery Document, Overview of Payroll Setup and Processing, Payroll Processing Framework, Roles and Security, Calculation Engine, Net Pay Validation and Arrears, Payroll Input and Processing, Payroll Accounting, Federal, State, and Local Tax Reporting, Withholding Orders, Banking and Settlement, Business Processes,Self Service,Reporting in Workday
Workday Calculated Fields
Calculated Field Concepts, System wide vs. Report Specific Calculated Fields, Global Calculated Fields (e.g. Constants), Calculated Field Dependencies, Available Functions, such as:, Date Calculation and Formatting Functions, String and Text Functions, True/False Conditions, Evaluate Expression, Convert Currency, Lookup Functions to leverage hierarchies, Functions that access Related Business Objects, Lookup Value as of Date, Arithmetic Calculations, Key Reports & Resources, Performance Considerations
1. Introducing Workday Studio
2. Workday Studio Install
3. Workday Studio Navigation Tips
4. Studio Runtime Architecture
5. Features and Navigation of Workday Studio
6. Workday Studio Assemblies (integration systems) Components
Report Writer terminology, concepts, navigation, and tasks, Understanding Report Data Sources, Primary and Related Business objects and Class Report Fields, Running and Copying Delivered Reports, Creating and editing Simple and Advanced Report types, Introduction to Matrix report types, Contextual reporting, Sorting and Filtering results, Grouping and Totaling results, Sharing Reports and Report Security basics, Report Tags, Scheduling Reports, Managing and tracking Custom Reports, Key Reporting Resources
Introduction of Workday
- What are the Business Objects?
- Basic Workday Navigation Landing Pages
- Related Action Menus in Workday
- Search, Slide-out tabs in Workday
- Hyperlinks and Additional Navigation Topics in Workday
- What are Actionable Reports, Single and Multi-select prompt fields in Workday
- Setting up Standard Screen Icons and Task Page Icons in workday
- Work-feed Workday Configuration options and Find Worker
Organizations in Workday
- Workday Organization types
- Supervisory Workday Organizations
- Workday Reorganization
- Setup of supervisory org structure in Workday
- Managing Workday supervisory organization
- Creating a subordinate org in Workday
- Dividing a supervisory org in workday
- Additional Workday org types
- Workday Organization Hierarchies
- Workday Organization Assignments on supervisory org
- Workday Organizational Reports
Workday staffing models
- Types of Staffing Models available in Workday
- Configuring individual staffing model in Workday
- Workday Hiring Restrictions
- Workday Position Management, Headcount Management and Job Management
- Differentiating between Workday staffing models
- Maintaining Staffing Models in workday
Jobs and positions in Workday Suite
- Job Profiles
- Differentiating Workday Job profiles
- What are Workday Job families and Job family groups in workday
- Workday Job profiles and Localization
- Management Level Workday Hierarchy
- Creating Job profile
- Creating Position and Headcount Groups in Workday
- Managing Filled and Unfilled Position and Headcount Groups Workday
- Creating Positions in workday
- Edit Position Restrictions
- Close Position vs Managing a Hiring Freeze
Compensation in Workday Suite
- Workday Compensation Components
- Creating Compensation and Compensation Rules in Workday
- Workday Compensation Reports
- Workday Compensation Packages
- Compensation Grades in workday
- Bonus plans, Amount based and Percent based in Workday
- Salary and Hourly plans in Workday
- Workday Compensation Segment Security and Initiating Compensation Event
Workday security groups
- Security Group Types in Workday
- Configuring Role based security
- Configuring Job based security and Configuring User-based security in Workday
- Components of Configurable security in Workday
- Workday Functional Areas
- Securable Items and Security Policies in Workday
- Workday Domain security policies
- Workday business process security policies and Security Reports
Workday budiness process
- Business Process Framework in Workday
- Business Process Step types in Workday
- Business Process Configuration Options
- Default and Customize in Workday
- Workday Business Process Functionality
- Completion Steps
- Due Date and Alerts, Delays and Routing Restrictions in Workday
- Workday Business subprocesses
- Deploying Business Processes in Workday
- Workday Business Process Reports
Contact Support team : +1 (878) 444-6116
Who are the trainers?
We have a strong team of professions who are experts in their fields. Our trainers are highly supportive and render a friendly working environment to the students positively stimulating their growth.
What if I miss a class?
We will share you the missed session from our recordings. We at Pennonsoft maintains a recorded copy of each live course you undergo.
How will I execute the practical?
Our Trainers will provide the student with the Server Access ensuring practical real-time experience and training with all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
Is this live training or pre-recorded videos training?
We provide all the training sessions LIVE using either GoToMeeting or WebEx, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
What is the difference between live online and pre-recorded videos training?
Live training uncovers distinct benefits as they are mighty to reach your desired audience converting your prospects into customers in less time. Pre-recorded videos offer plenty of advantages for entrepreneurs to educate entertain and inspire your audience as long as you want.
Is the course material is accessible after completion of the course?
Yes. We provide the course materials available after course completion.
Is there any offer/discount I can avail?
There exist some discounts for weekend batches and group participantsf the joiners are more than 2.
Will I get the refund if I cancel my enrollment?
If you are enrolled in classes and have paid fees but want to cancel the registration for any reason, we will attain you in 48 hours will be processed within 30 days of a prior request.
What if I have queries after completion of the class?
You can contact our Pennonsoft support team, or you can send an email to email@example.com for your queries.